The small exhibition space is located in a twentieth century building located in the center of Milan in the area of Corso Sempione, easily reachable by underground.
In the largest monuments of the Lombard capital, it is close to the Arch of Peace, at the Rai TV production center, a stone's throw from the Sforzesco Castle and its museum complex representing one of the most important historical and artistic heritages of the city.
- 7 m linear exhibition space on the street floor (+ additional space on 5 m loft can be used only for lightweight works, no sculptures)
- n. 1 Stand to exhibit in the showcase
- n. 7 Stands for sculptures
- Daily opening of the exhibition with the presence of one of our sales assistant (depending on the following times: Tuesday to Saturday from 11 am to 7 pm)
- Farm on our mandatory care on a single horizontal row
-Gestion of shipments: reception works (by hand or by courier) and organization of the return shipment on delivery
- Insert the event on our official Facebook fan page
- Structure management costs
- Alarm system;
-Possibility of sales of works with 20% retained for brokerage in the sale
Services not included for the project "A showcase on Milan", not available and not mandatory
Advertising and advertising material
Vernissage by invitation (by the artist's exclusive nursery)