Multi-purpose creative space in the heart of DTLA with an open floor plan that can be transformed into a retail or pop-up store, gallery, studio, office, or community space. The main, street-level floor has a large storefront with wrap-around window displays, a corner view of the street, and a mezzanine space upstairs.
Located in the most up-and-coming area in Historic Downtown, DTLA is a neighborhood with an increasingly hip and well-heeled residential population. You and your business can be neighbors with international & progressive brands like Ace Hotel, ACNE, Aesop, and urban outfitters and benefit from the foot traffic from the new apartment buildings surrounding the space, making this location a vibrant corner.
Details of the space:
- The size is approx. 800sqft
- 2-level space with storefront
- Open floor plan / 2 levels (Ground Level and Second Floor)
- Natural light
- Air conditioning & heating
- Electricity & Lighting
- 1 kitchen area 8’ with countertop, sink, and dishwasher
- 1 bathroom (toilet & sink) on ground floor
- Large storefront with wrap-around window displays, high ceilings
- Concrete flooring 1st floor & wood flooring 2nd floor
- Storefront roll-up gate
- The first three images show the current furniture
This space is perfect for:
fashion, photography, tattoo studio, art, artist, creative office, workspace, film, post-production, warehouse, tv, editing, studio, graphic design, pr, firm, media, marketing, advertising, architect office, learning pods, accountant office, attorney office, lawyer office, showroom, retail, pop up store, office spaces, live work, innovative space, tech firm offices, tech spaces, tech office, offices.
Arts, Fashion, Toy, Bunker Hill, Flower, South Park, Historic Core, Old Bank, Jewelry, Little Tokyo