The studio offers 600 sq/ft of ideal film/photo studio and production space suitable for any small to midsize shoot. Our entire layout has been professionally designed to stimulate creative thinking, in an inviting and relaxed environment. The studio is located in Kendall Alley right in the heart of Old Town Pasadena, that can also be used as a back drop should a client choose to shoot outdoors.
The studio’s ground floor entrance makes it easy to load/unload equipment and can accommodate any size truck.
Within walking distance there are 20+ restaurants where your crew can dine or just relax after a long day of shooting. Three inexpensive parking garages are conveniently located near the studio that provide 24/7 security
Our convenient location is perfect for clients coming from the Inland Empire trying to avoid DTLA’s traffic and only 25 minutes from Hollywood or Burbank.
Lighting and other features:
• Constant – (3) 1500-watt, bi-color, 5600K Cyc panels, (1) 200-watt halo bi-color, 5600K spot light, (2) 150 watt bi-color, 5400K spot lights, (3) 500 watt bi-color, 5400K panel filler lights
• Strobes – (3) 600-watt strobes with your choice of umbrellas or diffusers. XT-16 wireless trigger. 204G wireless transmission, .3-1.2 recycle time and 1/2000 to 1/800s flash duration
• Full coverage Chroma Curtain (Green request)
• (6) Lighting-stands
• 19 – High Powered Outlets (Ground level and Ceiling)
• Surround Sound throughout studio
• Clothing Steamer
• Clothing Rack
• Fully equipped kitchenette
• Two restrooms
• One vanity makeup station.
• Powerful and quiet air conditioning
• 4-Directors Chairs
As a turnkey solution for any production shoot, our Studio can provide the services listed below. Fees for these services vary and are available upon request.
Additional Services (available upon request)
• Video camera operator
• Lighting Specialist
• Audio Specialist
• Personal Assistant
• Hair Stylist
• Makeup Artist
• Digital Retouching Specialist